Storenet provides well maintained, secured premises with neat and tidy storage units.
CCTV monitoring, 24/7 on site, electrified fencing and alarm system.
Storage units consist of brick buildings with waterproof concrete slab roofing and smooth floors.
Lockable roller shutter garage doors and safety gates, use your own padlock and key.
Leases are flexible, affordable and tailored for specific demands.
Easy, however monitored access between 06H00 – 18H00 seven days a week.
Our friendly staff are on site and available to assist you on arrival or departure.
Electrical points are available on request at agreed charge.
Our self storage units are available in 10m², 20m² to 30m²:
Half garage – 3m x 3m
Single garage – 6m x 3m
Caravan unit – 9m x 3m
Self storage for household and business
Storenet in Pretoria offers a versatile self storage service for your household and business needs with instant and convenient access to space.
How does self storage work?
The customer enquires about a storage unit of suitable size to suit storage requirements. The customer is provided with a lease agreement which he/she signs and returns via e-mail accompanied by a copy of the tenant’s ID. Once the signed lease agreement is received and the deposit and first month’s rental paid, the tenant enjoys occupation of the unit. The tenant must provide two padlocks for the security gate and receives the key of the roller shutter door, the tenant may access the unit between 06H00 and 18H00 daily.
Self storage facility:
We provide a self storage facility with purpose built 10, 20 and 30 square meter units for the public and businesses which are safe, secure, affordable and easy to access.
What is not suitable for self storage:
Any plants, animals, fish or any living creatures.
Anything illegally obtained or any goods prohibited by law.
Any foods, liquids or perishable goods.
Anything that may cause a fire or may be flammable.
Any explosives or radioactive material.
Anything that may cause fumes or unpleasant odours.
Anything that may in any way cause a nuisance or result in damage to the storage unit or to the premises of Storenet.
Removal and transportation of goods for self storage
Our friendly team will advise you on the best options for the removal and transportation of your goods to our self storage facility. We keep a list of reputable removal companies.
Contact us today to book your self storage unit.
Self storage packaging materials
A wide range of storage boxes and other packaging materials are available on the market to keep your goods safe and secure.
Our friendly team will supply you with details of our of approved suppliers.
Self storage unit security
Storenet provides CCTV monitoring, 24/7 on site security, electrified perimeter fence and alarm system.
Items not allowed in our secure storage facilities are:
- Any hazardous goods
- Contaminated goods that are toxic or polluted
- Firearms, munitions and explosives
- Foods and perishable goods
- Illegal goods
- Living plants and animals
- Radioactive materials
- Waste products
Self storage unit sizes
Single Garage: 6m x 3m (18sq.m)
Half garage: 3m x 3m (9sq.m)
Caravan unit: 3m x 9m (27sq.m)
Contact us for a quote
Sapphire Street no. 7, Klerksoord
Melani Potgieter /Albert Diemont
Tel no: 012 807 0212
Mobile no:083 567 8579 / 083-4556505
Some ideas to simplify your experience:
- For regular users/visitors, a larger unit is recommended and more convenient than one packed to capacity.
- Stack all bulky and heavy items/boxes from the back of the unit making your way to the front.
- keep those items that you need to get to most often near the front and close to the door for easy access.
- Stack similar sized boxes together, the largest at the back to maximise space and allow for walkways.
- Wrap fragile goods individually with bubble wrap.
- Do not place any heavy items on sofas or mattresses.
- Clean all cooking equipment to avoid the attraction of pests.
- Refrigerator, freezer and washing machines must be completely dry and stored with doors open.
- Wipe bicycles and other metal items with proper agent to prevent rust. Same with all garden equipment after cleaning.
- Compile an inventory of the content and label boxes on all four sides.